Clinovations Logo

Media Relations Director

Washington, DC

About the Position

The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for building an understanding and awareness of The Partnership’s broad role in advancing recycling and the circular economy through a range of integrated solutions, communicating with a boldness grounded in truth. This is what a link would look like. Click Here

As the Media Relations Director the majority (75%) of your time will be spent on work to raise the profile and visibility of The Partnership through earned media, pitching and placing area experts and The Partnership’s success stories. The remainder of your time (25%) will be spent developing and executing employee communications designed to help employees across the organization stay up to date about the Partnership’s vision, goals, projects and stay connected with each other through internal communications programs.

Who You Are

We’re inclusive, so be yourself! We celebrate and support the differences that makes each of us unique and appreciate the culture-add that each new employee brings to our organization. Since the Marketing and Communications team works with a diverse group of team members, this job will be well suited to you if you:

  • You are an outstanding communicator, excelling in both written and verbal communication.
  • You are a team player – building close collaboration with colleagues across the organization
  • You can establish trust and strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
  • You are an optimistic problem-solver


  1. Ordered List #1
  2. Ordered List #2
  3. Ordered List #3
  4. Ordered List #4

Heading 4 – h4

Heading 5 – h5
Heading 6 – h6